[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] How to remove RankMath entry from Top Admin Bar?

alangray

Hello Montgomerie.

This doesn't happen to me.

I've tried 4 browsers.

- Firefox, Vivaldi, Chrome, Safari.

The only person who reported this uses a Microsoft PC with Microsoft Edge browser.

My guess is that either something happened and that browser didn't bring down the CSS file that controls the size of that Admin Bar icon or that browser doesn't respond to the CSS command that sizes the icon.

I don't think there is anything to be learned from connecting in this system.

Thanks for asking, but I think its a waste of your time. Just turning off the admin bar solves the problem for now.

Alan

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Currently there is no way to remove the plugin from the top menu.

We have gone through your video for the issue.

You need to clear your browser cache to overcome the issue. Or use Ctrl + F5 or CMD + Shift + R so that you can see everything fine on your site.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Simply clearing cache will fix the issue for you.

Can you please activating the plugin and clear the cache?

Let us know if you still facing issue there.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello Jitendraa,

yes, that is what I thought, too, but not only didn't it help, it made it worse!

That writer uses the Microsoft Edge browser.

Of course, it could be that he didn't follow the cache clearing instructions correctly, but he said that not only did it not cure the problem, but also the same thing happened on the front end of the site, which it didn't before.

So for now, I have installed a plugin that removes the whole admin bar.

That did solve the problem and it didn't appear to affect the RankMath plugin's other operations.

What I really wanted to do was to only allow the RankMath icon in the admin bar of the administrator, but none of the other member levels. But I couldn't make that work, so it could be that you are using a non-standard way to add the RankMath menu to that top bar.

I think this would be a good option to add to the plugin at some point - not put it in the admin bar, not allow it in the front end and only allow it for the administrators.

Alan

• Support

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that.

If there a possibility of sharing the WordPress login details so we can confirm the issue happening on our end as well?

Also, we have added an internal suggestion about that option and you can expect that to be added in a month or a two time.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Hello Montgomerie.

This doesn't happen to me.

I've tried 4 browsers.

- Firefox, Vivaldi, Chrome, Safari.

The only person who reported this uses a Microsoft PC with Microsoft Edge browser.

My guess is that either something happened and that browser didn't bring down the CSS file that controls the size of that Admin Bar icon or that browser doesn't respond to the CSS command that sizes the icon.

I don't think there is anything to be learned from connecting in this system.

Thanks for asking, but I think its a waste of your time. Just turning off the admin bar solves the problem for now.

Alan

• Support

Hello,

Sure. I have put up a request and we will see what we do about it.

If there is anything else, please feel free to open a new support ticket.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin