[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Data not saved after several hours post update

manuxgr

Hi mythemeshop team!

Keep up with this plugin.

Today i was editing an old post which i didn't update for about 3-4 hours. When i did update the post all the information was saved exept the fields from Rank Math. After i update all fields llike, meta description, focus keywords they returned back to the old ones which the plugin fetched from Yoast when i fitst installed Rank Math. Also i had changed the URL (under post title not from Rank Math) and after the first update which the data was lost rank math was showing the old url while the real (new) url was changed. After that i updated like normal to 4-5 minutes and it worked fine so i can not reproduce this bug.

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

What you are describing sounds like a server caching issue or perhaps a database error which was temporary. If it happens again try consulting with your hosting provider first to see if they have any issues on their end.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

What you are describing sounds like a server caching issue or perhaps a database error which was temporary. If it happens again try consulting with your hosting provider first to see if they have any issues on their end.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I would advise you to turn on the error log on the server and if anything similar happens again, letting us know.

We would be more than happy to assist with more data in hands.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin