[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Get redirected to another page

mikael713

Hi!

When I go to https://mikaellundahl.se I get redirected to: https://mikaellundahl.se/information-stresshantering-mindfulness/

It only happens when I am logged in to the admin panel in Wordpress, otherwise it works. 

It happened after I deactivated elementor and activated it again. A redirection was then added on to rank math. I removed that redirection but it somehow still remains when I am logged in. 

Any idea what this is about? It is the same effect on another computer. 

Sincerely

Mikael

• Support

Hello,

I wanted to chime in. I checked on my computer and different browsers, but the issue didn't occur to me.

Can you please try flushing your cache?

If the issue still persists, please send us a recorded video in the sensitive area so we can check further.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Try this' go to WP > Settings > Permalinks and click on the Save button once, it should clear the permalinks for you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I wanted to chime in. I checked on my computer and different browsers, but the issue didn't occur to me.

If the issue still persists, please send us a recorded video in the sensitive area so we can check further.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

5 hours ago, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

Strange....when I do it now it works. Perhaps something temporarily then? Well, for now the problem is solved at least ?

• Support

Hello,

It might have been caching either on server side or that your .htaccess permalinks have been cleared.

We are glad that it works for you now.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

• Mili locked this topic