[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank Math Error loading stylesheet: Parsing an XSLT stylesheet failed

Samia_Rahimi

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please head over to WordPress Dashboard >> Settings >> Permalinks and simply click on Save Changes button?

If that doesn't help, please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please check with your hosting guys to get the error log file?

The sitemap's code is getting loaded fine; it's just not showing up in the frontend.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please edit your Sensitive details again to include your cPanel account details so we can check the error log and help you quickly?

• Support

Hello,

Is any cache mechanism active on your server? The Sitemap is getting loaded fine, whenever I Delete Cache from Auto-optimize Settings for the first time. Again after reloading the page, it disappears. I added the Screencast of this in Sensitive Data Section below your CPanel Details

I checked the error log and debug info and I couldn't find any error there. Please contact your Hosting provider, they might be able to help you better with this issue.

If there is anything else, please let us know. Thank you. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.