[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Some Rank Math Bugs I Encountered

whmediallc

So I just installed the Rank Math plugin, set it up and imported the Yoast options. I found the following issues --

1. I have 4000 words blog post and Rank Math is telling me I have below 65 words! 

2. I have the focus word in the first line and Rank Math is telling I don't have it there.

3. I'm included an image to show all the problems but in mind, the problems don't exist in the article. I have subheadings, outbound links etc.

4. When I click update on the post, the seo score goes to 90/100. When I refresh back the page it shows 52/100.

5. I'm not sure if WP Review Pro is causing any problems or any shortcode plugin is causing any problems as I have some from mythemeshop unstalled.

rankmatherror.png

• Support

Hello,

I have updated the plugin to the latest version.

Can you please test again and let us know with the post ID/link where you might be facing the issue again?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Before we start digging into the issues, can you please update the plugin to the latest version from here?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/rankmathseopluginwordpress/permalink/224338101771857/

You can safely delete the older version and then reinstall the latest version.

Once installed, please clear your browser & website's cache and try again, preferably in a new browser.

If the issues persist, please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I just tried logging in and got the following error:
http://take.ms/BSont

Can you please take care of that and let us know?

• Support

Hello,

I tried logging back in again but I'm still getting redirected to that URL.

Can you please check that and remove any related code so we can access the backend?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support

Hello,

I have updated the plugin to the latest version.

Can you please test again and let us know with the post ID/link where you might be facing the issue again?

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.