[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Focus Keywords not recognized

erik140

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
sensitive.jpg

Please make a reply once you update the details, so we get notified.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I have found the problem and it brings me another problem.

I was putting just the words in for the focus keyword

When you put the words in you get a list when you choice from that list then it is working.

If you do not choice from that list or cannot choice from the list it is not working.

For example CV Ketel Onderhoud Amsterdam I cannot choice from the list or CV Ketel Amsterdam 

I can choice CV Ketels Amsterdam but that I want not,

• Support

Hello,

If I'm getting you correctly, did you try adding a comma

after you typed in your keyword? That should help save your keyword. Here is an example:
http://take.ms/Mxh3Q

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for my ignorance, but what do you mean by not working?

I was able to add the keywords as demonstrated in my video. Can you please record and send what's the issue you are facing?

There is no need for a movie you can just try by your self.

If  you go to to focus keywords and you start  to type you get a list while you type you get new words.

No problem, and when you can make a choice from that list all is working fine.

So far so good.

But the problem is when you cannot make a choice of that list.

I cannot make video only screenprints but  I think  just try and you see it for your self.

But the critic I have is this why to force your focus keyword to choice from a list?

• Support

Hello,

Sorry but I'm unable to reproduce your error.

I'm also able to add keywords which are not showing up in the suggestion list.

All I added is a comma after I finished typing my keyword. I did not even look at the suggestion list. Here is a screenshot:
http://take.ms/ipKZU

Looking forward to helping you once we have more information. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

I don't see anything wrong in the focus keyword warning. The focus keyword which you are using does not really appear in your title.

The title which you are using is Badkamer Verbouwen Amsterdam | ISA Loodgieters and you added loodgieters amsterdam (as a single word) in focus keyword. Either use this words separately or use the join words from the title like ISA Loodgieters or Verbouwen Amsterdam.

Hope that helps. if there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

The problem is not that you cannot add a keyword that is not on the list but that SEO is calculated not good.

Because the words are not recognized in the tekst. 

My site is allready optimized, I rank allready on 1 2 and 3 with for me important keywords.

So when I see a value from 13/100 for my SEO I know there is something wrong.

And indeed when I add from the list the SEO value is 63/100 what is maybe also a little to low but ok.

The ranking for Loodgieter Amsterdam is 2 but measured by google.nl  in Amsterdam.

Because the customers are only from Amsterdam

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for the clarification but I am still not able to recreate the issue you are facing on my setup.

I don't see any difference in the score when I manually type words and when I select it from the list. Please see this screencast: http://take.ms/hauMY

If possible, please record a video of the issue so we can further debug it.

• Support

Hello,

I logged in to your website and checked.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I'm unable to find the issue.

I have updated the sensitive data with the URL where I was checking the tests and they seem to be working just fine.

I also uploaded the latest version of the plugin on your website. 

Just to mention that the keywords you see showing up when you type, are coming from Google, and they show the most popular and auto-suggestions. There is no control over what you show there but you can always enter your custom keywords for which you are planning to compete/rank.

It  Works not!!!

Maybe you can not see it at your site but at least you can see it on the pictures I made and on the movie that there are problems

And sorry it does not interrested me that it works on your site. 

It has to work at my site!

I am now very angy I am 65 and more then 33 working in the ICT as Systemadministrator and more then 7 years with wordpress 

I have just on the site https://isa-loodgieters.nl very much seo plugins but no one gives the problems your plugin gives me.

I am very corporating but not when I even it is in nice words are calling a fool

• Support

Hi Erik,

I am extremely sorry that you feel that way. It was in no way our intention. We treat every person and customer with utmost respect and I am sorry if we made you feel otherwise.

We have received your email and responded to that as well.

Please share your feedback via email or here.

Thank you.