[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Auto redirections without setting them up, bug?

siddardha

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I've updated the plugin to the latest version on your website. Can you please test if the issue is resolved for you?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

For some reason, the content I first posted didn't post, instead the same content I posted in the last thread got posted except for the title.

And here is the screenshot, some auto redirections which I didn't opt for. Deleted them

https://cl.ly/0b2Q0B2U2A1e

Also I got white screen on the website. Once I deactivated the plugin, it went back to normal.

https://cl.ly/16062Q2a1F47

Please look into these issues

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for sending the screencast.

I have uploaded the latest version of the plugin on your website and activated that. It seems the issue is resolved.

But please test thoroughly and let us know if you face any further issues.

Looking forward to helping you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I have uploaded the latest version just now and activated that on your website.

Can you please check if the issue is still showing up? Also, can you please tell us the steps to reproduce as we are unable to reproduce the same error on our end?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

Hello,

I am still seeing the redirections, didn't delete earlier as you might look into them. Should I delete them?

I did nothing to produce them. Noticed them first when my homepage was being redirected to a particular post. Checked all posibilities and remembered that the only plugin on my site that can the redirections feature and checked RankMath. Deleted them at once.

Again today saw four redirections.

Deactivated them for now

Please look into this

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Please delete all those redirections and then keep using the WordPress and the plugin as much as you can and let us know if the issue arises again.

Thank you.