[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Mata Description keep rolling back to previous version

lokenderkumar03

Hi,
I was testing out Rank Math plugin and found that meta description keep rolling back to previous version(first time). Its only happening in new blog posts. I have tried to modify meta description of older post it worked perfectly.
Another issue I am facing with search analytics options. When I click over pagination button to check stats of 2nd page it shows upgrade to premium version of Pagination.
Note: I have downloaded plugin just one time I got a mail from Mr Bhanu from Mythemeshop.
Is there any update regarding plugin. Link provided in Email is no longer Working.
Regards,
Lokender

• Support

Hello,

Please stay advised that these are not the final files and few features might not make it to the final version or new features might get added.

We will not release the final version until all the bugs and issues are fixed. We are already working on a major update which will change the way on-page SEO analysis is calculated. Our new metrics are based on extensive research and data collected from different websites.

Also, do not share the files with anyone else.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I have updated the sensitive data field, can you please try with the latest version?

You can safely delete the older version.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,
Thanks for your quick response.
Meta Description is resolved now but Rank Math> Search Console> Search analytics shows Please upgrade to Premium version for pagination when I click over pagination button.
And one more question, in teaser Video I saw Link Builder option. But why it's missing in plugin.
Regards,
Lokender

• Support

Hello,

Please stay advised that these are not the final files and few features might not make it to the final version or new features might get added.

We will not release the final version until all the bugs and issues are fixed. We are already working on a major update which will change the way on-page SEO analysis is calculated. Our new metrics are based on extensive research and data collected from different websites.

Also, do not share the files with anyone else.

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.
https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/6-testimonials/

Thank you in anticipation.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.