[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Memberships] What happens if i give up on membership? Will it be a refund?

co01

I think about buying an extended membership. I have to  translate themes  to Turkish. You were suggest this plugin.(My Wp translate).  This plugin is inadequate. Nobody wants to again the theme with every update. I use playbook theme. After updating, I translate places that aren't translated. If i have the same problem after installing paid themes and add-ons, do you refund?

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Yes, we do offer refunds if you are not satisfied with our products or if our products do not work for you.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Do you have a translation in Turkish? I thought a customer who used it might have sent it to you.   Will your team help if I can not locate the part that needs to be translated?  How many times can we use a theme or plugin?

This plugin  doesn't translate some words. I want to ask a question? How many times can we use the same theme or plugin? Can the plugin  or theme used for 5 domains be used more ?       I will need an email subscription for all sites.  Will I have to take the plugin again?

• Support

Hello,

If you purchase the Extended Membership, you can use each theme/plugin on upto 10 domains.

But with the single product purchase, you can use each product on upto 5 domains you own.

For the Free products, you can use them on unlimited domains.

If you want to use the product more than the limit, you need to purchase the subscription again.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The only way to translate is to use the plugin we suggested.
If some words are not translatable using the plugin, you can open a support ticket in our premium forums and our support staff will take a look which word is not translatable and they will give you a solution for that specific word.

Thanks,