[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Support like I'm having a personal developer

kimdhinchak

Hey Guys,

After having a long discussion on support threads its time to appreciate and thank everyone especially to Jitendra and MistaPrime as they helped in every aspect. The theme I purchased was having a lot of bugs in SEO point of view (exceptional case, already a big fan of MTS themes and they are updating with regular bug fixes) as its new. Abled to cover most of those and 1 issue which is unsolved has been reported to devs for a detailed check and fix. Fast response and ability to secretly share login for the check is an amazing thing.

If you are new here go for it and read all features carefully. You will get everything as its mentioned. You mayn't get it easy but the support team is there to do that.

Looking forward to starting my business as I'm all set to launch my website and will prefer MyThemeShop for the future websites.

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it.

If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new topic in our support forums and we will try our best to help you.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.