[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Ad-Sense] Coupon MTS6 not working

BangkokGuy

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Please use the below invoice for purchasing the Coupon theme at $19 for the first year:

https://mythemeshop.com/checkout/order-pay/303842/?pay_for_order=true&key=wc_order_5aef05a0eb656&subscription_renewal=true

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,

Thanks for the link. But I am not looking for purchasing coupon theme. I wanted to buy adsense theme, like the title of the post says.

In fact I purchased this theme in the past during a $19 promotion. (Invoice number: 1252). But i didn't renew the subscription. I am looking forward to renew my subscription of Adsense-Theme @ $19.

Edited by nirmalkeelery
Added invoice number

• Support

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion there.

That anniversary offer is no longer available and the pricing shown on our website is the best price we can offer at this time.

For the renewal, if you want, you can purchase the theme again and use coupon code “RenewalDiscount” to get the item for a discounted price.

After you add the product to your cart, you will be taken to the cart page. There, you can apply the coupon as shown in the screenshot below:
http://take.ms/Spaiz

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I was trying to buy during the anniversary offer period. By the time I got a proper response, the offer is no longer available.

Anyways thanks for the renewal discount coupon. 

By the way, don't you offer the lifetime license for individual themes anymore? If I purchase a theme and a plugin for a site and they renew at $39 each every year, that is nearly $500 for 5 years. I guess themes with one-off price are a better choice for individuals site owners like me.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.All our products are available with one year of premium support and updates and are mentioned on the landing pages as well:
A6sj6

However, anything you download can be used for the lifetime on your website for which you purchased the product. There is a nominal renewal fee per year for receiving updates and support after one year has lapsed, but you can cancel that at any time.

Hope that helps. If you have any other question, please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.