[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Facebook APP and version PRO

Vinicio_Wilca

Hello friends, I want to buy your wp quiz plugin PRO version and would like to know:

1. if it has not been affected by the last changes of facebook, if all the functions (especially forcing to share) work correctly..

2. I bought a year of support with the download of the free version, but I see that the pro version already has support for a year .. what can I do .. can this be used for the following year?

3. What is the price of support and updates in the following years?

Thank you very much

Vinicio

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Below are answers to your questions:

1) All functions in WP Quiz Pro plugin are working fine. You can take a look at the demo site which has all latest changes: http://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-quiz-pro

2) You can purchase the pro plugin and we will issue a refund on your existing plan.

3)  All our products are available with one year of premium support and updates, and is mentioned on the landing pages as well:

A6sj6

However, anything you download can be used for the lifetime on your website for which you purchased the product. There is a nominal renewal fee per year for receiving updates and support after one year has lapsed, but you can cancel that at any time.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.