[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

The Only Themes I'll Ever Recommend

jacomajot

MyThemeShop is simply the best. The themes and the customer service are absolutely award-worthy.

The themes are fast and functional. They load quickly and the code is clean. I've used themes before with clunky code that broke my SEO but I have never had this problem with a MyThemeShop theme. Theirs are superior to any other themes I've used - and I've bought a lot of premium themes over the years!  Once I bought my first theme from this company, though, I vowed I would never go anywhere else for themes. There's no reason to.

The customer service is quick and easy. When I post a problem in the forums, I usually get a response within just a few hours. It's quick and easy to get the assistance you need with these themes. 

I am and will always be a loyal MyThemeShop customer. Whenever I set up a new site, this is the first place I go. Although my personal favorite is HowTo, I've purchased several of these themes and never once regretted it. 

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed testimonial, it means a lot to us.

We're really glad that you found our products and support service useful. We do our best to create fast, SEO-friendly themes and provide quality support for them.

Please take a look at our plugin selection as well if you haven't already, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

If you have any question, please feel free to open a new ticket, we are here to help.