[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Clean] Regarding Subscription and cancellation

akshat614

Will I be charged automatically yearly for a theme if i don't cancel my subscription? I mean to say that do you store credit card info and how to remove it? What if i cancel my yearly subscription after one month i.e. will i get support until one year or not? Please answer my queries. Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Yes, if you do not cancel your recurring payment, you will be charged automatically for the renewal.

If you cancel your subscription after one or two month (for an annually subscribed product) , then you still get support and updated for complete year.

If you want to cancel your recurring payment,.please follow the following steps:

1. Head over to your account on MyThemeShop by logging into the following URL
https://mythemeshop.com/#login

2. Click on the "Payment History" tab once you are logged in.

3. Click on the 'cancel' link beside the product you want to cancel. Here's a screenshot for reference:
http://take.ms/4h1WG

4. That's it; you will no longer be charged anything automatically for the product you canceled once your subscription for it expires.

If you paid via PayPal but don't see an option to cancel, you can change or cancel your agreement with MyThemeShop, log in to your PayPal account, and head over to below link:
https://www.paypal.com/sg/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=%5fmanage%2dpaylist

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

⚑Score a πŸ’―on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes,Β that means that your subscription will remain active until the end of the paid period, but it will not be renewed automatically once the period ends, so you will no longer have access to the premium product(s), updates, files & support tickets.

However, upon subscribing back, you will have to pay the updated subscription fee again.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You can cancel the subscription just after purchasing the theme.

This will remove your card details and avoid recurring payment.

However, you can get support and updates for a complete year from the date of purchase.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.