[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Extended Membership Plan] Presale Questions -- Extended Membership Plan

whmediallc

I'm not sure what I'm paying for for the Extended Membership Plan. Okay from my understanding, if i purchase the Extended Membership Plan  for first month $87. I have to pay $19 per month from second month onward. Also I see that with this plan I can use a theme on unlimited domains.??

Yes that an unsure term above because I also see in the frequently asked questions that I can only use the theme on 10 domains only. So which is it? 10 domains or unlimited? Also I saw someone said about a $35 yearly theme renewal fee. What is this about. Can you clarify what exactly I have to pay to get access to all the themes and plugin. Like any hidden fee etc.

• Montgomerie changed the title to [Extended Membership Plan] Presale Questions -- Extended Membership Plan
  • Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

With Extended Membership plan, you get access to all our themes & plugins. There is a signup fee of just $87 for the first month and then there is a recurring charge of $19 from next month onwards. You can cancel anytime you want and after the subscription ends, you will lose access to all the products, support & updates.

You can use each product on maximum 10 domains and can even use the products on clients' sites as well.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.