[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] Modifying theme layout

Hello,

I’m looking to create a coupon’s website. The premium Coupon theme you have is awesome. However, I was wondering whether it can be modified. My ideal theme would be that which can replicate Groupon website. Is it possible to modify Coupon theme for that purpose? The main change would be that the customer obtain es a PDF or image file showing the coupon offer which they can take to the store directly instead of copying a voucher code.
Also is it possible to change the carousel layout? At the moment, the carousel images are shown inside a dashed line border with scissors. Can I show just the image without that border? Like is that service to customize the code for such needs available after I buy the theme? Because, I can’t change the code myself.
Also one more thing, I’ve noticed that in popular stores section of the theme, when we hover over a popular store it shows the number of coupons. These data are entered manually. Is there a way for the theme to get these numbers from the actual coupons available, like track them down and show them there accordingly? The same thing is in the footer statistics for example.

Regards,
Zak
Edited by Zakariya_Al-Battashi

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Modifying the Coupon theme to have the same functions as Groupon might be possible but you would need to hire a developer to do that for you. We cannot offer support for such type of modifications as they will be very extensive. You can find developers on UpWork.com and ask them how much it would cost. 

For the carousel, you can remove the border from the carousel. 

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Mili locked this topic