[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Real Estate Pro] Pre Sale Questions WP Real Estate Pro

sam478

Hi,

I'm helping a friend fix his website. His developer Disappeared but not before uploading Property Hive which is the least intuitive plugin I've ever used. 

I want to recommend WP Real Estate Pro but before I do I have questions. I read the refund policy on My Theme Shop and want to make sure I cover my bases in advance. In no particular order, here are my questions:

Does the annual fee cover live, real person support?

I assume it supports prices in Euros?

Is there a 'return to search results' option for the user without them having to set up My Listings?

On a single property page are empty fields automatically hidden?

If I want to customize the layout of a page do I see the page and get to drop and drag the elements I want?

If I can figure out how to export listings from Property Hive to a CSV file can I import them into WP Real Estate Pro?

Is there anything else I should know before I recommend the plugin?

A lot of questions, I know. Thanks in advance.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for showing interest in our plugin. Following are answers to your questions:

1. Yes, once you purchase the plugin, you will get live person support for a complete year from the date of purchase.
  2. Yes, it supports Euros. You can select currency as per your requirement.
  3. Can you explain in detail, what exactly you want to accomplish here?
  4. Yes, empty fields are hidden not only on the single page but on all plugins pages.
  5. You can change the structure of pages by overwriting template files just like woocommerce. But if you are using any Page Builder plugin and you want the plugin page content to appear in the middle of other elements than you can do so by just inserting plugin shortcode at specific location.
  6. No, the plugin does not have an option to import data from CSV file. You can import data only from JSON file.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.