[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[AppTheme] Upgrade to EXTENDED MEMBERSHIP

zmastylo

Hello,

I purchased two themes at a discounted price and I now discovered there is an Extended Membership option that

in fact would be good for me as I am a developer and I am running multiple websites. Is there a way I could upgrade to this extended membership or I just have to buy it as it is.

Thank you,
Zbigniew

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

We can see you have already purchased the Extended Membership.

As the other two products you have purchased within 10 days from the date of purchasing the Extended Membership, we went ahead and refunded the Extended Membership you have paid and generated a custom invoice for you so that you can purchase the Extended Membership again with discounted price:

https://mythemeshop.com/go/pay/S4F7J-12787c2c58b677b0

Also, after you purchase the Extended Membership, you need to cancel the recurring payment of your other subscriptions so that you won't get billed for them again in future.

Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

If you have not received the refund, then please check the status of the transaction having transaction ID: hidden. You can get the exact status.

Also, please use the above invoice for subscribing at a discounted price again.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

Apologies for the confusion.

I went ahead and refunded $19 back to your account since you got $10 store credits from your second purchased adjusted against extended membership plan.

You should see the refunded amount in your PayPal account.

Your account will now renew for just $19/month from next month onwards.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

Hello,

You paid $77 for the extended membership instead of $87 because you got $10 store credits from your previous purchase.

We had to refund you $18 but we refunded you $19 because that's the extra amount you paid for the membership plan.

Hope that clears any confusion.

Thank you.