[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Pre-sale questions about Glamour Theme and Clock Theme

limey

Pre-sale questions about Glamour and Clock Themes:

Glamour Theme:

1) Glamour has 6 layouts, but in the demo control panel for Styling Options, it looks like they apply to the Home page. I also see selections for Single Post pages — but what about main pages like Blog, individual Categories, etc.? Where do you set these pages? I would like a Blog landing page that lists the latest posts (in addition to the Home pg). Do you have templates for pages like: Archives (by Category), Blog (standard or 2-column), Site Map, etc.?

2) Glamour Homepage Layout 1: Can the small featured posts be rearranged? For example, in the main column, underneath the slider, there are 3 small across and 1 narrow vertical — can I arrange posts across the whole width of the three small, or across width of the 3 small + 1 vertical (e.g. list view similar to Splash)? I love the grids and multi-columns, but in the beginning, I won’t have enough posts for all the slots, so would need a way to rearrange the layout for fewer posts until the time when I will have enough posts.

3) In the default view, the Glamour design is quite large. When I zoom out by one increment, it reduces to a more ideal size for me. I would like readers to see this size without having to zoom out. Is there a way to set it so that the reduced size is the default size for the site?

4) Do you provide templates/widgets for inserting the four small ads, 125x125, in a 2-by-2 grid?

5) Is there a way to add a second navigational row (w/drop down menus) below the main one, or at the top of the page (e.g. for Splash)?

6) Do you have a sidebar navigation widget or shortcode?

7) It says that Glamour has e-commerce support, but there isn’t a page for it in the demo. Can it be turned on, or do I have to set up this page myself?

Clock Theme:

1) Can the black horizontal lines be changed to a different color or different pattern (e.g. dashed, dotted, etc.)? I like the layout of this design a lot, but want it to look less like a newspaper, which is why I’m considering Glamour. I like Clock design-wise, but Glamour is smaller and less ‘newspapery’. I love the layouts of both.

2) Clock design is also quite large. Same questions as #1-6 for Glamour.

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

1. There are 6 different layouts for the homepage, and 4 layouts for the single posts. For pages, there's a no-sidebar template, there's one for the contact form (which has the form included), and one for the latest posts (this one can be used for the blog landing page).

2. It can't be rearranged from the admin panel, but it should be possible by modifying the code here and there. Our forum moderators will help you with this.

3. Yes, it may be possible with a few CSS tweaks.

4. Yes, three Ad widgets are included in the theme: 125x125, 300x250, and 728x90.

5. No, it isn't possible by default. You can open a thread for it in our support forum and our moderators may be able to help you with it.

6. No, there is no sidebar navigation widget included.

7. You just have to install the WooCommerce plugin to have ecommerce on your site. The theme is WooCommerce-ready.

1. Our forum moderators will help you with this.

2. Clock has 2+2 Homepage layouts (two sections can be set independently) and 3 Single Post layouts.

Everything else: same as for Glamour.

Hi,

1. There are 6 different layouts for the homepage, and 4 layouts for the single posts. For pages, there's a no-sidebar template, there's one for the contact form (which has the form included), and one for the latest posts (this one can be used for the blog landing page).

2. It can't be rearranged from the admin panel, but it should be possible by modifying the code here and there. Our forum moderators will help you with this.

3. Yes, it may be possible with a few CSS tweaks.

4. Yes, three Ad widgets are included in the theme: 125x125, 300x250, and 728x90.

5. No, it isn't possible by default. You can open a thread for it in our support forum and our moderators may be able to help you with it.

6. No, there is no sidebar navigation widget included.

7. You just have to install the WooCommerce plugin to have ecommerce on your site. The theme is WooCommerce-ready.

1. Our forum moderators will help you with this.

2. Clock has 2+2 Homepage layouts (two sections can be set independently) and 3 Single Post layouts.

Everything else: same as for Glamour.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys, 

Didn't know where to ask this so I just ask on the 1st thread about Glamour template.

I've already purchase Glamour template using discount code given on April 15, 2014.

But till this day I did not receive the download link for it yet.

My Spike template bought previously were delivered almost instantly.

Do I need to wait more?

• Support

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to this.

I investigated the problem and the issue came up because you used 2CheckOut for making the payment and we do not support 2CC anymore. Admins have added the theme to your account. For future purchases, please use PayPal only. Hope this helps. If anything, please don't hesitate to open a new thread, we would be more than happy to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.