[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] Social Media Icons on Homepage

callumsprague91

Hello,

I have a question regarding the social media icons being displayed on the home page of the Socially Viral template.

On the template the Facebook icon is showing as a small blue square in the top right hand side of the desktop screen.

However, on the Default Lifestyle template if you scroll down past the top 3 images it is showing as a rectangle displaying "4M Followers"

Example: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/lifestyle/

Can you please advise if I can amend the Facebook icon on the Socially Viral template to be displayed like the one on the Default Lifestyle template?

I do not like the small square box, I would rather the rectangle box showing the numbers of page likes I have.

I would require this to be displayed where the current Facebook icon is on the homepage leading them to my Facebook page.

Is this something I would be able to change?

I look forward to your response.

Regards

Callum

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

By default there is no Theme Options available to cover your requirement. However you can use some Third Party plugin which is having that functionality to cover your requirement.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately changing the styles of social buttons from one theme to another is currently not supported. I apologize for the inconvenience.

However you could use a third party plugin perhaps to insert your social buttons.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.