[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Confused by prices

iawgom

Hi,

I'm looking to buy thig plugin, but I'm confused with various prices I've seen. First, in video tutorial the price was 39$, not is' on sale but it costs 77$. I see that there was some kind of discounts for Black Friday for 19$...

If I use membership, then prices are changed again...

Long story short: what is the cheapest way to get this plugin with one-time payment? Any possibility for a discount code from BF price or something? 77$ is a bit out of my price range right now.

A certain period of updates would be nice, but not necessary. If something revolutionary is added, I'd gladly purchase it again or pay for membership then...

Thank you!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The pricing has changed since that video tutorial was made. The best price is displayed on our website.

$19 discount does not apply to the plugins which are not priced at $39 for the first year.

If you purchase the membership plan you will get access to all our themes & plugins.

You can wait for a week or two and we will have our Christmas sale which will provide almost 50% discount on the WP Review Pro plugin.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

The pricing has changed since that video tutorial was made. The best price is displayed on our website.

$19 discount does not apply to the plugins which are not priced at $39 for the first year.

If you purchase the membership plan you will get access to all our themes & plugins.

You can wait for a week or two and we will have our Christmas sale which will provide almost 50% discount on the WP Review Pro plugin.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Mili locked this topic