[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Prepurchase questions

bev736

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Send us a link to where your quiz appears and we can try to style it. Also let us know how you want to style it. 

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your prompt offer, but I am really hesitant to purchase anything that requires me to contact you to stylize it.  I want to have the ability to easily change the font, size, box size and look, etc.  With a little programming, we were able to get the font to change; however, the overall look remains too much like buzzfeed fun quizzes and not professional enough.  I believe if you could make the WP Quiz easier to modify, you will have a fantastic product! It is so easy to use and the tutorials are fantastic. 

So - back to my question - will pro allow me to customize and style the boxes?

• Support

Hello,

Sorry to disappoint but that feature is unfortunately not available at this time.

With that being said, there are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, we'll be sure to let you know.

We're sorry we couldn't give you better news here.

If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.