[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] Socially Viral - Featured Image Question

callumsprague91

Hello,

I'm about to purchase the Socially Viral template, however I have two questions I would like to ask.

1) How do I remove the featured image on the home page, and replace it with 2 articles, meaning there will be a top row of 3 articles, rather than 2?

I have found an example of someone using the Socially Viral template below, they have removed the large rectangle featured image and replaced it with 2 articles, meaning a top row of 3 articles, rather than 2 on the demo version.

https://www.viraltrix.com/

2) Is the Socially Viral template able to integrate videos feeds from twitter & Instagram, I have watched tutorials on YouTube about this, you find the video you want displayed on your article, paste the link into the content, and when the article loads it appears imbedded within the content, the video is being hosted from the source on either twitter/Instagram, but just being fed through a feed onto the article.

Please see example, at the bottom of this article:  http://www.ladbible.com/more/sport-slo-mo-footage-of-ajs-uppercut-is-absolutely-devastating-20170429

The video is being displayed on the article, but hosted on the twitter platform and fed through a feed.

Is this possible on the Socially Viral template?

Thank you for taking the time to read through my questions.

I look forward to your response.

Kind regards

Callum Sprague

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

1. You will be able to disable the large featured post from the theme options once you purchase the theme. That's easy to do.

2. Yes, you will be able to paste the code of the video into your post and your video will be embedded into the post.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

Thank you for such a quick and great response.

I have noticed the template dosnt provide you with the ability to place a google ad within the middle of the content.

Only above the header, below the header & at the bottom of the article.

Can you please advise how I place a ad in the middle of my content?

Thanks

Callum

• Support

Hello,

There are several plugins that you can use to place Adsense inside of posts.

We also have our own plugin that can do that: https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-in-post-ads/

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your help.

When a reader gets to the bottom of an article using the socially viral theme they are met with the "Related Posts" widget.

How can I replace this with the "Most Recent" widget?

I would prefer the articles to be displayed at the bottom of each article in date order ?

I will be using the pro theme.

Thank you

• Support

Hello,

Once you purchase the theme, please open a support ticket in the premium section and we will help you further.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin