attila545

WP Notification Bar - Hungarian translate

Hello,

I am not sure what you mean. 

Can you send us a link and show us?

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

Hello,

The zip file you uploaded contains a .po file, however, the translations seem to be missing in that file ‚Äď from what I see it only contains the original strings in¬†English language.

Once the translations are in place, you can upload the file to /wp-content/languages/plugins/ folder, with this filename: mts-notification-bar-hu_HU.po, then the translations should work.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

I am not sure I understood the issue. Do you want to translate Create and Download .po file button text to Hungarian?

Can you send us a link to the screenshot page?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for the explanation video. The Create and Download .po file button should give you the final .po file that contains all the translations, but it seems something is wrong there and the file only contains the original strings, without the translations.

I just tried the same locally and it is not working for me either. It is possibly a bug in the plugin.

I have found a temporary solution for this issue. Please open the plugin file my-wp-translate/admin/class-my-wp-translate-admin.php and find this line in it:

$name = str_replace( array( 'mts_', 'mts-' ), '', $tab );

Change it to this:

$name = str_replace( array( 'mts_' ), '', $tab );

Basically, you just need to remove the , 'mts-' part in the line.

Then the exported .po file should contain the translations correctly.

Hope that helps.

Hello,

I can also see that the file now contains the translations correctly.

You will need to generate the required .mo file to make the translation work. I have created this for you and attached to this post, but for future reference I'm telling that you can use Poedit app for this, you just need to open the .po file and then save the file, it should generate the .mo file along with the .po. Alternatively, you can try an online service such as https://po2mo.net/

Once the .mo file is uploaded in the wp-content/languages/plugins directory, the translations should work on your site.

Hope that helps.

mts-notification-bar-hu_HU.mo.zip