[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Mega Menu] Wanna buy if it feels my needs!

thelord_777_999

Hi. I am starting a car part commerce. As you can tell the organization of the shop is everything. The unaware customer should be able to find any part ( around 600 mini categories) In the shop with a few clicks. 

And here comes my problem. I sell only Smart parts. That means that i have 4 cars(models) , each car has 2-5 different kinds of parts because they change after 2-3 years,  

So i want a tree like menu that starts with the 4 cars, then gets into the time of make of the car ( depending on the model they are specific) and then goes into the same categories for all at about 2-3 depth ( for example , category mechanical witch has all the mechanical parts as subcategories, etch) 

like this. 

Fortwo

-> 2002-2006

-> 2006-2009

and then goes the basic car places like 

mechanical

electical etc

and each of those categories goes deeper up to 3 depth.             

Now couse i cant have 600 categories times 20 model variations 12000 categories ( so that i will put the end link to go to a specific kind of categories) , and i dont think i can put so much stuff in any menu, i would like to insert a filter like mechanic. so that i can keep my 600 categories in the menu as it is and probably filter out the final results with a tab , or check or some else mechanic. 

Can you help me with this problem. can this plug-in make my huge site easy to maintain? Is there any other plug in that u can recommend? Ty

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

That plugin will not help you manage the order of your categories.

I would assume you could add different categories for each product and then add those category links into the menu from Appearance > Menus.
However you can test that with any theme to see if it works.

The Mega Menu plugin does not organize the categories for you it just displays them in a larger format.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.