jamesforster24

[Point] Optional 'below post content'

10 posts in this topic

Hello

I was hoping for a way to have some posts with the 'below post content' section showing, while also having some posts without it showing. At the moment i can only have it either showing on all posts or none at all.

Is this possible to do? If so, how would achieve this?

Many thanks

Hello,

You need to add this CSS to your Custom CSS area for removing the ad from this page:

.post-7314 .bottomad {
    display: none;
}

For other posts, you need to use this same CSS just by replacing the page ID.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Are you referring to the Related Posts area? Can you please give us some more details by sharing a direct URL to the problematic page so that we can help you better in this matter?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

Hi

yes of course, sorry.

The area i'm referring to is not the Related Posts area, the full name is 'Ad code - Below Post Content'.

See attached to see where i've sectioned this out (URL = https://fitnessrepetition.com/5-expert-tips-to-master-the-hardest-skill-of-the-snatch/).

Attached also is where I change the options for this section, ie, Customize > Theme Options  > Single Post Settings

Let me know if you are unsure of what i'm trying to achieve.

Many thanks

post.jpg

settings.png

Hello,

It seems you have added that area manually in the adcode section to show below the post content.

Are you trying to show some of the posts that you want? Please let us know, so that we can help you regarding that.

Looking forward for helping you.

Thank you.

Hi

I have added the ad code manually into the "Ad Code - Below Post Content" input box, as shown in the previous attachment. When this is done, it enables the ad code to be loaded directly under the post on every published post.

What i want is to have the code be loaded only on selected posts. Or, for the code to be disabled only on selected posts.

Hope that makes sense, let me know if not :)

Thanks

Hello,

By default you can remove some pages with CSS for showing the ads.

Can you please list all the pages you do not want to show the ad so that we an help you with CSS to cover your requirement?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

OK

But the posts i will want to remove the code from will be the posts i have not created yet. If i give you a post for you to show me the CSS, then from that won't I be able to work out how to do it on future posts myself?

Here's a post that you can remove the ad section from:

https://fitnessrepetition.com/10-emom-workouts-send-your-crossfit-progress-into-overdrive/

post id = 7314

Thanks

Hello,

You need to add this CSS to your Custom CSS area for removing the ad from this page:

.post-7314 .bottomad {
    display: none;
}

For other posts, you need to use this same CSS just by replacing the page ID.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you. Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on

http://bit.ly/1jNTNkn

about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.

Thank you.