[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Coupon] Coupon theme questions

machino1990

Hi all

I'm looking to purchase the coupon theme for a deals website im looking to launch. Ive had a watch of the tutorial video. 

What I'd like to know is

1. Can the homepage be edited slightly further theme then the options available within the homepage theme options menu. for example Id like to add block of text etc
  2. following the question above is it possible to create further customized pages using the features available for the homepage. the idea is to have multiple homepages (showing different category coupons with different text etc). if so how can this be done?
  3. is it possible to edit the  look if the coupons within the homepage - i can see each of the demo have different styles - how would this be done normally?

many thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and your interest in Coupon theme.

1. By default, there are no such options available to cover your requirement. But you can edit the core files and add text block there. Once you purchase the theme, we can help you with step by step method.

2. There is no way to create multiple home pages. However, you can use category pages to show different coupons separately.

3. Yes, you can find options in the Theme Options panel for that purpose.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

1. Our support staff can guide you in which file you can insert custom text once you purchase the theme. It will not cost extra to tell you where you need to place your custom code/text. Simply open a new support ticket in the support themes section and our staff will help you.

2. Category pages are like with any other WP theme, it requires a custom solution if you wish to add custom text into the category pages.
We can help you insert category description into the category pages, simply open a new support ticket once you purchase the theme.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

20 minutes ago, MistaPrime said:

Hello,

1. Our support staff can guide you in which file you can insert custom text once you purchase the theme. It will not cost extra to tell you where you need to place your custom code/text. Simply open a new support ticket in the support themes section and our staff will help you.

2. Category pages are like with any other WP theme, it requires a custom solution if you wish to add custom text into the category pages.
We can help you insert category description into the category pages, simply open a new support ticket once you purchase the theme.

thank you again.

i have one last question - is there aw ay to place the coupon carousal within blog posts- i can see that it can be added to the top. but i was wondering if it can be placed within content?

Edited by machino1990
needed to be clearer

14 hours ago, MistaPrime said:

Hello,

The carousel cannot be inserted inside of the content, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

thanks

Can the link parameter be changed to exmaple

from https://demo.mythemeshop.com/coupon/coupons-category/electronics/

to https://demo.mythemeshop.com/bonus/bonus-category/electronics/

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you can change the permalink slugs by editing the core files. We'll help you in this matter also.

Thank you.

On 8/10/2017 at 1:40 PM, Jitendraa said:

Hello,

Yes, you can change the permalink slugs by editing the core files. We'll help you in this matter also.

Thank you.

Thank you 

one more question i have bought the theme - on the category page - for the title (https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Coupon) its says "offers & Coupons" how do i change that text to something else? beacuse the cataory i set up is Phones but it says "phones offers & Coupons. I want it to say Phone deals 

• Support

@machino1990 Please open a new support ticket about your question to help us avoid confusion and take a screenshot to show us which title you are referring to. The link you left us there leads to the main page demo. You can view the demo from these links: http://demo.mythemeshop.com/coupon

• Mili locked this topic