[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[eCommerce] Does this theme fits?

andrea565

Hello! I'm using your Schema theme for my blog and since your support is wonderful, I'm thinking about using your ecommerce theme for another project but I'd need some advice and help from you sorting out some issues.

The new site based on this theme will be for selling video templates. The user see some templates, choose the one he like, buy our service and the master video, we customize it and give it to the customer.

I'd need a product layout where there are no sidebar. Something I've got here

http://demo.shift.it/videoexpress/prodotto/superpromo-yeah/

using zerif lite with some customization.

The product page will not have any image but a video that's embedded from youtube or vimeo in the product description or through a video player (if you have any idea of a video player I can use)

My questions are if you can help me achieve the same layout in the example above and if you can help me embedding the video or using a video player with wordpress.

I'm really impressed by the support given for my Schema theme so I'm willing to use your themes from now on for all my projects since I often need help so I need someone that reply in a reasonable time.

Thanks again!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We are already helping you in the support forums regarding those requests.

Thank you for your patience.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.