maftuh527

Subscribe again

Hi admin ..
My subscription period is up, and I want to keep getting updates and support again, how much should I pay? thanks.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

If you want, you can purchase the theme again and use coupon code “19Always” to get the item for just $19/year.

After you add the product to your cart, you will be taken to the cart page. There, you can apply the coupon as shown in the screenshot below:
http://take.ms/Spaiz

If that doesn't help, please contact our accounts department from this page linking to this ticket:
https://mythemeshop.com/contact-us/

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

hi Jitendraa

I've made a payment for the woocart theme for $ 19, but there are some problems.
1. I can not make a ticket on premium support. If I only get updates without support at all.
2. after I update the woocart theme, stock information on single product does not appear (below product description). And this happens in simple products and also variable products.
3. I've changed the email address on my account, but the notification still goes into the old email, and the new email is not notified.
How to solve this problem? Please help
thank you

WooCart Theme   MyThemeShop.png

stock information on single product does not appear.JPG

Edited by maftuh527

Hello,

Regarding the account issue, please try logging out of your account and log in again so that your account gets updated and you can post in the premium forum again.

Post your issue there so that we can help you better there.

For the other issues, please contact our account section here so that they can check your account and help you better.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.