[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] WooCommerce Product Reviews

I’m currently building a Review Site using your Schema Theme and I'm looking for a Plugin to allow users to leave reviews on WooCommerce products. I saw another question here that makes me think this plugin allows user ratings and comments without me having to create a review first. A MyThemeShop Expert responded to that question saying to "try emptying all review items and ticking the checkbox “Hide Description and Total Rating” in the post editor screen"

Do you think this plugin would be a good fit for what I’m trying to accomplish with having user only ratings and comments on WooCommerce products?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Yes, you can use WP Review plugin to rate products if your product page have comments enabled.

You can also use a plugin specific for products such as this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/yith-woocommerce-advanced-reviews/

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.