[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Why not have a WP Quiz Theme

drjohndimi

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Making a theme for this purpose will limit the users to some limited styles only. So our developers have made the plugin so that you can integrate with any theme as per your requirement go get the look and feel as per your requirement.

I am also making a note of your suggestion. If other users also suggest something like this, our Developers will love to make one theme for that purpose.

Thank you :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your reply.

Some other questions:

1. Does this plugin have Frontend Submission?

2. Can the public create the polls and other content or is it left to owner of the website or admin?

3. Does this allow for Polls and can I limit the choice of the type of content I want created (in case Questions 1 and 2 are both yes) so that I can limit content to Polls only or Quiz only or mixture of whatever options I select?
I'm hoping the answers would be yes all the way.

Thank you.

JD

• Support

Hello,

1. What do you mean by that? Can you show us an example?

2. No, the public cannot create quizzes. Only logged in users can create that.

3. The plugin does not have polls, it only has quizzes. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello.

This is an example of a theme with frontend submission - http://bunchy.bringthepixel.com/ and http://bunchy.bringthepixel.com/frontend-submission/\

With frontend submission, someone only needs to register and create content.

It's really sad that you don't have Polls :( - it will be SO awesome - any considerations to implement this and frontend submission soon?

It's actually hard for one to go on creating content by oneself and that's why allowing the public to create their own content subject to admin's approval is the way to go.

By the way, what's the forum platform being used on this page?

Regards,

JD

Edited by drjohndimi

• Support

Hello,

Anyone logged into your site can create a quiz.

So you need to use some Third Party Plugin for login/signup so that user can access the backend after login and they create a poll for them.

We'll consider adding this feature to the plugin in upcoming updates.

Thank you.

Does your developers have any plan to integrate polls into the WP Quiz plugin or have a POLL Plugin with all the features found in the Quiz Plugin?

If they were gonna do the Poll Plugin as a task - how much would it cost and how long would it take to complete?

Edited by drjohndimi

• Support

Hello,

There is no ETA for that now.

We need to confirm that with the developers first then if possible we can consider that in future.

Thank you.

Hello. 

You have not got back to me yet on the possibility of developing a Polls theme for me. 

I have decided to put out this project on a marketplace perhaps someone could develop it for me although I'm still open to hear from you.

Regards.

JD

• Support

Hello,

As much as we would love to help, we are not taking any custom client work at the moment.

Sorry to disappoint.

If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin