[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Blogging] Ribbon Theme

taurusman32

I am creating a blog around a single health related topic. I only intend to write a review and endorsement of a single product. I want that review to appear as a sticky/featured post on the homepage, so that when people come to my site they can read through to the very end of the article without having to click a "read more" button. Is it possible for the full page of a post to appear as the homepage vs. a list of recent posts to choose from? I'd prefer for the "Recent Posts" list to appear in the right sidebar only.

I'm thinking of downloading the Ribbon theme but if you can't customize the homepage of the theme in that way, I am open to suggestions of other themes, free or paid, where this kind of customization is possible. 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

What you can do is set a static page as the front page of your site from WP > Settings > Reading and in that page add your product review. 

Would that work for you?

Hope that helps. If there is anything, please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I'm glad that worked for you. If you need any more assistance about that theme, let us know we can perhaps help you overcome the "limiting" issue you mention.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.