[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Great Value and Very Helpful

paul642

One of the problems faced by anyone choosing to run a WP website is whether to use a free theme or a paid one. For several years I used free on my websites and it was always problematic. Very little support with support questions going unanswered, bugs accumulating and not being fixed, and eventually themes not being updated to be compatible with the latest WP version. The same can be said for many of the free plugins - simply not fixed and not maintained.

I got thoroughly fed up with finding a theme I liked only to have to stop using it because it was not as well-designed as they claimed (bugs and flaws are not always evident initially) and not maintained. 

So I tried a premium theme from MTS and was happy with the purchase. Questions I had were answered promptly and the help was there when I wanted to do something non-standard.

I then went ahead and bought the membership and now subscribe on a monthly basis. For that I get every single theme and plugin and all the support I need. 

It's a win-win deal as far as I am concerned and I cannot recommend MTS highly enough. Join now!

• Upvote 2

• Support

Hello Paul,

I'm glad that you are satisfied with our service. It is true about what you mention, free themes can only take you so far, it is premium themes and constant support that is required in the ever changing technology world.  
We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a testimonial. We look forward in helping you again. :D

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.