[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] multiple sets of flip card (question-answer) in in one spot?

kouto003

Hi there, 

The flip card is an interesting feature I'd like to use eventually, but I'd like to know if there can be several sets of questions/answers in sequence and not just 1 set stacked up above/below another set as per your demo page. (To get a better idea of what I'm saying, think of an ordinary flashcard software where many questions and answers are shown sequentially one after the other. In your demo, you only have one picture on the front and another picture or text on the other side. I'd like to follow up one set with  many more without having to move to another set below. Everything should be contained in a single area and access via several clicks. Hope it's clear. 

Thanks for your reply

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I think I understand what you mean. However that is currently not supported. Each flip card has to be below one another with this plugin. 

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.