[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] If Features possible

Hello am about to buy the WP Review Pro but i need to know (to be sure) that the next 3 features are possible :

Am gonna make a blog - site about 10 schools . Each school is gonna have a different page on my website with reviews from past students.

1) Can i have in my Home Page a total average  for each school ? 

2) Is that possible , that the students (users of my site) make a review using their Facebook profile also ?

3) Can i have in my Home the latest (e.g. 5) reviews of my whole site ?

4) Can i check that every student makes only one (unique) review ?

Other things that i need to be indicated :

A) I see that support is really really good. Thats my most important aspect . Is it gonna be in the same way for the whole time ? Do i have to pay more ?

Β) Which is the exact cost ? Do i pay one time for good or every year the same amount ? Is there any discount for students ?

Thank you very much

Marios Zoulias

• Support

Hello,

1. Sure! You can use the shortcode [wp_review_total id="123"] or [wp_review_visitor_rating id="123"] for author ratings and user ratings respectively; replace 123 with the page ID of each school.

2. Unfortunately, we currently do not support this feature.

3. WP Review Pro comes with a widget which you can insert to your sidebar.

4. Visitor ratings can be limited to registered users only in Settings >WP Review Pro. The plugin only allows one vote per WordPress user (or per IP if anonymous votes are allowed).

Thank you

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately we cannot give the plugin away for just a few days. I apologize for the inconvenience, however if you are not satisfied or that there are problems with the plugin you can always request a refund.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 months later...

We have developed a review site. It's for weddings where people can leave reviews of vendors they have used for their wedding day such dj's, photographers etc. We have set up features for each vendor such as quality of photography, value for money and professionalism and this allows for a rating 1 - 5 or whatever required. 

What we would like is for the individuals reviewing each vendor to rate the features themselves. 

So for example I would rate quality of photography with a 4 out of 5 but somebody else may want to give the vendor 5 out of 5. 

Does the plugin allow users to rate the features individually as they see fit?

• Support

Hello,

@davidgreaves

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Yes, the plugin allows user Review. You just need to activate the USer Review inside the Post/Page Editor itself.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Please post your support requests here in the future.

You don't need to select anything else if you have chosen Both already.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.