analyticsyul

[Musical] Changing Musical style to blog

Good day

Can you provide me with information on how I can set up the blog demo style for this theme instead of the default as per the screen captures attached? I can do this on my own as I am developing locally on my machine via MAMP so there is no access that I can provide so if you can provide me with details on how to do this, I would be able to do this.

Thanks in advance. 

Dror Zaifman

591b080cd45f0_ScreenShot2017-05-16at10_06_31AM.thumb.png.688be01ab9eb264efa45233d976ba9fb.png

591b080765249_ScreenShot2017-05-16at10_06_43AM.thumb.png.9eda18e5cad544580f51d25f05e02b4c.png

Hello,

Yes you can do that, go to WP > Settings and set your front page to be the page Blog you created. Then in that page editor select the Blog template.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

To create a Blog page with the Musical theme, create a page called Blog and in the page editor Page Attribute panel select the blog template.
http://ovo.li/uploads/DtuKK6

Is there a way to choose the Blog to be my home page instead of the default page as per the screen capture below or the blog has to be a page as part of the overall theme?

Thanks again for all your help.

Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 10.35.50 AM.png

Hello,

Yes you can do that, go to WP > Settings and set your front page to be the page Blog you created. Then in that page editor select the Blog template.

Hello,

We are glad that this resolved your issue. If you have any other questions in future, know that we are here to help you. And if you haven't already left a testimonial, could you please leave us a testimonial on http://bit.ly/1jNTNkn  about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? We appreciate your time and patience.

If you do have another question in the future. Create a new forum topic and it will be our pleasure to assist you again.