kain241

[WP In Post Ads] Could you make a ad plugin/widget like this?

With CPA offers you got the problem that most of them are based on a specific GEO, it would be really handy if a plugin would detect GEO and based on that show pre selected ADS for that GEO.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

The plugin is meant to show ads at a specific location in your site, but showing which ad on which Geolocation is controlled by your ad management.

So you need to look for your ad settings in your site to have that functionality.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

22 hours ago, Jitendraa said:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

The plugin is meant to show ads at a specific location in your site, but showing which ad on which Geolocation is controlled by your ad management.

So you need to look for your ad settings in your site to have that functionality.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

I know that the ad GEO is controlled by the advertiser that's why I need a rotation so if I'm showing a ad for USA GEO and someone from India visits my website, the ad rotates to one of my Indian ads.

On 5/13/2017 at 4:56 PM, MistaPrime said:

Hello,

I believe the most efficient way to do that if you are using Adsense is to use Google's DoubleClick for Publishers: 
https://www.google.com/doubleclick/publishers/small-business/#subid=EN-HA

Then you can paste the DoubleClick code into WP In Post Ads

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

Yes but I meant, for example take the MTS sponsor widget, I could add my CPA offers in their but as you know CPA offers are GEO orientated, so I would like a widget when I can add multiple GEO CPA offers that will rotate upon visitors GEO.

Looking forward asking you. Thank you.

Hello,

That is not possible with the plugin as of now.

With that being said, there are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, We'll be sure to let you know.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you better news here.

If there is anything, please let us know. Thank you.

18 hours ago, Montgomerie said:

Hello,

That is not possible with the plugin as of now.

With that being said, there are existing feature requests, so I've added your vote to our internal suggestions lists. If your suggestions are something that we're able to introduce, We'll be sure to let you know.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you better news here.

If there is anything, please let us know. Thank you.

No problem man, I hope it will make it as it is something I am sure many people will have an interest in.

Hello,

Thank you for understanding.

We hope all the new features to be a part of the product in future. :)

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.