[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Support is AWESOME and a real lifesaver!

simoncroweinasia

I am so impressed with the speed and expertise of the support team. I just installed my Schema theme yesterday and have raised 10+ tickets in the last 24 hours. They get resolved VERY quickly. A big thank you especially to MistaPrime who has answered every question.

It's scary changing themes on an already established site and I was worried. By my previous theme was so slow and it was affecting my Google rankings.Schema really is the FASTEST theme on the planet. My Page Insight speed ratings have gone from 40-60 up to between 86 and 99!! That's unheard of!

I'm so happy, I love the look of the website now, the support team is awesome and that's really reassuring. Plus because my site is quicker, watch this space for an upsurge in Google traffic rankings and traffic.

I couldn't ask for more. Thank you, thank you, thank you! : )

Edited by simoncroweinasia
  • Upvote 2

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a testimonial. We really appreciate it. :)

Also, we are glad for having you part of our community and we look forward to helping you again. :)

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.