[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Pre Purchase Questions Regarding Ads Placement

cmahan

I was able to see the MTS offers a Custom 125p and 300p widget.

I am looking at Pureview, Simpleton, or Spike for a Food Photography site. Due to the sponsors I have I need to be able to place custom ads due to their specific size and placement on the site.

I need to be able to customize the side bars for these sizes. Will this be possible?

Also, can the 'about' be moved to the sidebar?

I realize the description says 'fully' customizable but you would be surprised at to what can and can't be changed on premade themes.

Thank you for your time.

I was able to see the MTS offers a Custom 125p and 300p widget.

I am looking at Pureview, Simpleton, or Spike for a Food Photography site. Due to the sponsors I have I need to be able to place custom ads due to their specific size and placement on the site.

I need to be able to customize the side bars for these sizes. Will this be possible?

Also, can the 'about' be moved to the sidebar?

I realize the description says 'fully' customizable but you would be surprised at to what can and can't be changed on premade themes.

Thank you for your time.

Ok, so no one can tell me whether or not I can place custom ad sizes on these theme or whether on not I am only able to use the pre-installed widget sizes?

Hi,

Sidebar width is fixed, you can ask us in forum if you want to increase the width we can help you.

You can add any size of sponsored ad in sidebar using simple text widget (must not be larger than sidebar width)

Can please let me know about which 'About' section are you talking?

Hi,

Sidebar width is fixed, you can ask us in forum if you want to increase the width we can help you.

You can add any size of sponsored ad in sidebar using simple text widget (must not be larger than sidebar width)

Can please let me know about which 'About' section are you talking?

For example - the 'about' that is in the menu bar - that is fine. I have one of those on my site currently.

Let's say I purchase the Pureview theme. I would like to be able to have a area in the side bar with a photo and a little more about me. Sort of like how they have it here on Pinch of Yum.

I know some themes have a fixed amount as to how many widgets can be added in side bars.

Also, if you look at their website you will see the BlogHer ads, as well as Adsense and Lijit. I can use the 125p and 300p that your themes have. It looks like those will suite my needs just fine.

But I wonder about the networks that might require other sizes such as 320p, 600p, and skyscraper dimension when that time comes. So, I just need to know that these themes can accommodate extra text widget placement for the html coding.

I do realize that the width is fixed and that I cannot add columns upon columns. But I should have ample space for a few rows of custom widgets, correct?

Thank you so much for answering. I am looking into doing the membership $99 and $9/mo because you have so many themes and I have a new site along with old sites I am redoing so if these can be customized to the way I need them, it will be a perfect match.

Thank you again.