[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Memberships] 167$/year But what kind of plan?

dada360

https://mythemeshop.com/pricing/

Here it says Extended and a single product, and after I click I want to buy anniversary membership, it says 167$ for a year. So what kind of membership do I get? Full access to everything? And I can have this forever? I mean, next year I just pay another 167$, and again I have it for 1 more year?

And are there some hidden costs?

Do I get support for all themes and plugins?

Please answer because I am interested in buying, not really need it, but the price is good, so I buy. But still, I need answers to this questions because I will be making a post about your anniversary deal.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Please purchase the Extended Membership plan if you are planning to opt for the yearly plan, from here:
https://mythemeshop.com/offer/

Yes, you will get access to all our premium WordPress themes & plugins along with any new products we will release in the coming year and premium support, regular updates.

You will be charged $167 every year unless canceled. Please stay advised that after canceling your MyThemeShop membership, you will not be billed again for access to our themes/plugins. However, after the conclusion of the last month that was paid for, access to themes/plugins will be suspended. If you choose to purchase a membership again in the future, you will need to pay the signup fee again. Your access to premium support will also be revoked.

So it's advised that once you subscribe to a plan, do not unsubscribe unless you do not need that anymore and are sure to pay a higher price subscribing back again.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.