atmarams

[WP Quiz] Random Limited Questions

6 posts in this topic

I would like to have the quiz something like this.

Example

Enter around 25 Quizzes or more anything and then limit only 5 Questions for a user to answer. While the plugin should choose randomly 5 from the quiz which are stored.

Is it possible in WP Quiz Pro? I am unable to set this.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Unfortunately the plugin does not have the function to randomly choose for a user, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you. 

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Unfortunately the plugin does not have the function to randomly choose for a user, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you. 

Posted (edited)

Ok...

I have another query.

How to generate the image file for Facebook quiz? Can we choose location of photo in the image?

When I tested with the example import, its working excellent, but when i uploaded my own fb share image the location of the photo goes to the left.

Edited by atmarams
more details

Hello,

Can you please share a direct URL to the page where you are facing the issue so that we can help you better regarding that?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.

I think something wrongly done by me... Now its working fine :)

Thank you

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. We are glad you found our help useful. If you have any other questions in future, do let us know. We are here to help you. Could you please leave us a testimonial (if you haven't already done that) on

http://bit.ly/1jNTNkn

about your overall experience with MyThemeShop? This will help us serve you, our members, better. We appreciate your time and patience.

Thank you.