[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Writer] Discount period, payment methods, theme features

netposao32

Dear Support,

I am actually wondering will I be able to purchase a Writer theme at discount price next week, i.e. how long the discount period lasts in general?

Also, if I purchase a theme at discount price should I get everything that I would be getting at regular price: the ability to use a theme for a lifetime, updates and support for a year? When should I expect the 19 dollars billing for extended support and updates?

Could you please tell me, would I be able to make a payment by Payoneer Master Card? In general, which payment methods do you support?

Regarding theme features, I would be really grateful if you could clarify for me these things: is it responsive?; does it supports e-commerce and AdSense?; would I be able to move the homepage section from the theme layout?

Finally, I am a blogger and have the website for years. I get around but I am not really a person with technical skills. Would I be able to change my current theme with the new (Writer) theme without the assistance of a developer?

Thank you and best regards,

Marina

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Here are the answers to your questions

5 hours ago, netposao32 said:

how long the discount period lasts in general?

Launch discounts last only for a week or less. Writer's launch offer is going to end in a couple of hours.

Also, if I purchase a theme at discount price should I get everything that I would be getting at regular price: the ability to use a theme for a lifetime, updates and support for a year? When should I expect the 19 dollars billing for extended support and updates?

Yes, you would be entitled to everything which you get when you purchase on a regular price.

Could you please tell me, would I be able to make a payment by Payoneer Master Card? In general, which payment methods do you support?

We use PayPal & Stripe for handling our payments and accept all major cards. Not sure of Payoneer card, but you can use your debit card with Stripe.

Regarding theme features, I would be really grateful if you could clarify for me these things: is it responsive?; does it supports e-commerce and AdSense?; would I be able to move the homepage section from the theme layout?

All our themes are 100% responsive and support WooCommerce's compatible. All our themes are AdSense friendly. Yes, you can move sections. Here is a screenshot which would help to understand:
https://demo.mythemeshop.com/writer/options-panel/homepage-settings/

Finally, I am a blogger and have the website for years. I get around but I am not really a person with technical skills. Would I be able to change my current theme with the new (Writer) theme without the assistance of a developer?

Changing themes does not alter the content. However, if you would have been building the content using a page builder plugin or a Shortcode plugin, settings might get lost. Moreover, you can always revert back to your previous theme and if you would face any issue, we are here to help.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.