[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Tradesman service reviews

afreshaspect

Hi, I am a tradesman and my clients have for many years filled in feedback forms and posted them back to me. I have taken picture of the content and posted it on my website. Of course google can't read the text in the image and of course no rich snippets. WP Review Pro has been recommend to me as the solution. 

How should I set up WP Reviews Pro so I can include a picture (the hand written feedback) then the feedback as a comment, the star rating, and have this so the user can swipe through reviews on my website. like the testimonials on your page here https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-review-pro/ but with a picture and in the main body of the page not a sidebar.

Many Thanks, Richard.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I would assume that you would need to manually place every feedback. However the WP Review Pro plugin enables you to give a feedback on each post. So you will need to create a new post with a title "testimonials" perhaps, then manually add your reviews yourself.

Here is a video on how to use the plugin.

Hope that helps. If there is anything, please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.