Farukh Hussain

Interactive 2.0 is not uploading in my site.

Hello, 

I have just bought interactive2.0 theme. Firstly, I have downloaded all files but no money has deducted from my credit card. Why?

Secondly, I am not able to upload this theme in WordPress. Showing am error "maximum upload limit has excceded"

Hello Farukh,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and I am really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please contact your web host and ask them to increase the PHP upload size limit on your server. You will be able to install it without issues afterward. Or, you can upload via FTP if your host cannot change the upload limit.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks for that. I have done upload by ftp. But I am not able to customize it. I want to edit pics in front of header. There are my blogs but isn't displaying any pics.

Hello,

For all your customization related issue, you need to start a new thread under Premium Support section so that we can assist you better there.

As I can see your forum account is not upgraded. So you may face issues posting in Premium Support section. For that you need to log out from your account and login again so that it will get updated automatically.

Looking forward for helping you.

Thank you.

Hello,

This is the General discussion section.

You can go to the above mentioned url for Premium support section.

Thank you.

Hello,

This is because for some reason your account is not a Premium account till now.

Please try logging out from your account and login again to see if then you can start a new topic in the Premium section or not.

If still facing issue, then contact us here so that we can help you regarding that.

Thank you.

I have just sent an mail to your contact us page. I just want to know one another thing. My credit card still not showing any payment statement for your theme. 

And I have totally downloaded and using the theme.

It is all rubbish. There is no option to sales support team in contact us page. Unfortanutely, You dont want to help truly. You just want to make someone to buy your product, After that you dont care. Last time I bought a theme for my client from elegent themes. And It was an awesome experience. They were just replying very fast from a single inbox and the screencast videos to helping me was elegent.. Not like premium support, general support, sales team and all. Specially, After buying the theme, I am still not able to create a ticket in premium support. I am not gonna suggesting anyone to go to mythemeshop.com. I will do everything by myself. No need to help.

Hello,

Sorry for the trouble you are facing here. Please choose below option to contact our accounts department (aka sales):

http://take.ms/p0d85

https://mythemeshop.com/contact-us/

and to me it seems like an issue with multiple account creation since your account is not showing any payment information.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.