maftuh527

Ask About Extended Membership

4 posts in this topic

good morning admin ..

I am interested in being EXTENDED MEMBERSHIP

, But there are some things I want to ask:

1. if I participate EXTENDED MEMBERSHIP only for one month only, if all premium themes and plugins that I can be able to continue to get updates forever.
  2. whether all the premium plugin can be installed in many of my website.
  3. whether all premium themes and plugins that I can be I sell again.
maybe it used to be that I ask. sorry if my language less pleasing, because I do not speak english and uses google translation.

I wait for the answer. thanks.

Hi,

Good morning.

I would love to answer those for you.

1. You will get unlimited access for a month but you can download the products, their updates, or their documentation until you are a paying customer. So, if you cancel the membership within the first month, you will no longer have access from the second month.

2. You can install unlimited plugins on your websites.

3. You cannot resell, redistribute or share our products. You can only use them on your own or your client's websites.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with anything else.

good.

meaning that if I quit after one month I can still use all the premium themes and plugins but could not get the update again.

and if a time I want to be "EXTENDED MEMBERSHIP" again whether it should be paid from the beginning again. or simply pay $ 12 just for a month?

Thanks.

Hello,

Yes, if after one month, you do not want to pay, then also you can use all the themes and plugins but can not get the updates and support.

After that if you want to update your themes again at some point of time, then you need to buy that again ($87).

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.