[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Subscribe Pro] Wp Pro Subscribe Plugin With Google Analytics Integration

buyan47

Hi,

I have a website www.sforcemaximizer.com which uses mythemeshop template. I am planning to purchase the wp pro subscribe plugin but i want to make sure that i can do the following features.

1. I want the subscribe form with 3 fields namely name, email and company text fields which should be displayed on the left nav bar. Does your plugin allow that?

2. I want to integrate google analytics conversion code so that i can put the conversion code after the form is submitted. How do i do this with your plugin?

3. I want to integrate mail chimp so that all the name and email fields are populated to a mail chimp list. Is this possible?

So please let me know so that i can make the purchase?

Thanks

Buyan

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

1. By default the plugin does not allow custom fields, I apologize for the inconvenience.

2. By default the plugin does not offer that option. You would need a custom solution.

Perhaps you can insert your analytics code into the file : wp-subscribe-widget.php

However we won't be able to install that for you as it is outside of our scope of support.

3. Yes, the subscribers will be entered into your MailChimp lists. 

You can view our video here

Looking forward to help you. Thank you

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.