goodald

Suggestion: Direct Links To Purchased Products From "member Area"

Totally possible I'm missing a better way for doing this.. however.

If you purchase a template and then log into your account at a later time, it's not 100% clear where to go to download it.

For me, I thought the "Member Area" at https://mythemeshop.com/go/member/index would be the place.

Unfortunately, while it DOES list your purchases/supported products it doesn't have a "download" link or even a link to the product's page itself.

It seems then that the "solution" is to go to the MTS home page, search for the product (which can be a bit tricky when products have similar names/characteristics.. have you tried searching for "adsense" to find the "adsense theme"?) and then downloading from it's page.

My suggestion (unless I'm missing something) is to have direct lnks to the product pages from the member area. This way you can see any release notes and download the files if needed.

Cheers!

-Dan

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Please contact us here, so that we can help you better regarding your issue.

Looking forward to help you.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Please contact us here, so that we can help you better regarding your issue.

Looking forward to help you.

Thank you.

I created a post in premium support about my specific theme (adsense).

I believe that there's something wrong in my account as I don't have adsense listed on the left side of my "members area" page. I believe if it WAS listed I would have the ability to click the adsense "item" and the download/documentation/information would appear.

Unfortunately it's not there for some reason. I didn't realize that these 2 questions (download link and question about theme documentaion) were related so hopefully they can answer my question on that posting.

thank you.