moneyman910

Subscription Is Active But Cant Post In Premium Support Section

Hi,

I needed urgent help with Schema theme which i bought but when i tried to post message on Premium support section it showing me that i can not create new topic. Membership area is saying Subscription is Active for Schema Theme.

Kindly help me.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

I have forwarded your request to our sales team, they will get in touch with you shortly.

Thank you for your patience. 

• Upvote 1

Hello,

It looks like your subscription has expired.

All our products are available with one year of premium support and updates and is mentioned on the landing pages as well:

However, anything you download can be used for the lifetime on unlimited domains you own.

The product's price on the landing page is for the first year. From the second year, you have to pay only $19 to get support and updates. You can cancel at any time, though.

Though, if you want, we can provide you with a coupon code to renew for just $19/year. Please contact our accounts department by following below link:

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

i mailed to your account department via given link. but no one yet replied to me. kindly provide the subscription renewal link and discount so that i can renew it in $19.

regards. :)

Hello,

It looks like your subscription has expired.

All our products are available with one year of premium support and updates and is mentioned on the landing pages as well:

However, anything you download can be used for the lifetime on unlimited domains you own.

The product's price on the landing page is for the first year. From the second year, you have to pay only $19 to get support and updates. You can cancel at any time, though.

Though, if you want, we can provide you with a coupon code to renew for just $19/year. Please contact our accounts department by following below link:

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

sorry am still waiting. it's been 2 days passed and i got no reply, kindly help me in renewing support n update subscription. 

I may have had the same problem as you. Try logging out from the member area and back in again THEN go to the community/forum. I was then logged in and able to access the premium support forum.,