[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Subscribe Pro] Plugin To Subscribe/member For Monthly Specials

victoria961

Hello

I currently use the trupixel theme, along with a mailchimip and get response opt in forms. 

I want to try something new to gain more members and want to have a monthly prize/giveway/promo.  Just for new subscribers, not existing ones.

I think subscribe pro plugin may be what i am looking for.  Basically, I want to be able to do the following.

• I will have an opt in form for new subscribers
  • new subscribers will be chosen once a month for the promo.  for example, i would have a november promotion, a december promotion etc...
  • i also want to be able to email these new subscribers about other monthly promos and website special offers

Is this the way to go?  I think I could also accomplish this with current mailchimp resources, but was intrigued by your plugin

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

You can setup a new mailing list in MailChimp, then attach that list ID to your Subscribe Pro plugin. Then when new subscribers enter that MailChimp list, you simply contact them through MailChimp to let them know they have won something.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

You can setup a new mailing list in MailChimp, then attach that list ID to your Subscribe Pro plugin. Then when new subscribers enter that MailChimp list, you simply contact them through MailChimp to let them know they have won something.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.