[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Onepage] Need Information

harshitpatel4455

Hi i have some questions about theme One page

1: How many team members can be added?  can i add /subtract custom fields for team?

2: When i click on team member it should redirect to a page not any social account, is that possible           in this theme?? 

3: can i add  more panels ?? i mean like feature and clients can i add another panel

4: can i resize panels according to my needs?

5: can i do text formatting according to my needs 

6: in the slider how many images can i add? i want to add 25 images is that allowed ?

7 : in which panels buttons are allowed ?

8 : how many services can be added?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

1. You can add as many team members as needed.

2. No, currently that is not supported. However you can add an HTML link into the description of the team member which can lead to any desired page.

3. Unfortunately on the homepage you can have only one section such as Features. You cannot have two Features panel on the homepage

4. That might be done but using Custom CSS that our support team can provide once you purchase the theme.

5. There is no text editor, but text styling can be done using Custom CSS. Our support team can help you with that.

6. You can add as many images in the slider as you want. However 25 images might be too much to load on any site, especially if images are of high resolution. I recommend adding up to 5 images so that your site loads quickly.

7. The buttons are allowed in the panels that you see on the demo such as the first panel.

8. You can add as many as you like.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I purchased today the OnePage theme and I am have been trying to use the one-click import button to extract theme options, widgets and contents from the default demo layout and it fails every time. I am using an administrator WP account and the OnePage theme is obviously activated. I would greatly appreciate some help on this matter. It is quite urgent for me to get this right soon.

• Support

Hello

@marcosdeveloper7

Please start a new thread under Premium Support section, so that we can help you better regarding your issue.

Looking forward for helping you.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.